The Best of California
Get information on the best of everything that California has to offer! Check out our beaches, mountains, deserts, entertainment and active lifestyle. What you need to know now about the features of the Golden State is right here at your fingertips!
Entertainment & Experiences
Business & Industry
If you ask me…
Finding the best of everything California has to offer is a daunting task. The Golden State offers oodles of experiences to see and do over its whopping 163,696 square miles . Whether you dream of mountain climbing, Disneyland, surfing, fabulous food, fabulous wine, world-famous resorts, ghost towns, Silicon Valley or Death Valley-we’ve got you covered.
California is home to:
- The birthplace of Barbies, hula hoops, skateboards and fortune cookies
- Tech startups including: Apple, Google, Netflix, Linkedin, facebook, Cisco and Yahoo
- Mt. Whitney, the highest point in the contiguous US (14,494 feet)
- Death Valley, the lowest point in the entire US (282 feet below sea level)
- The California Wine Industry, credited with making 80% of US wine
- 19 professional sport franchises, more than any other state
- The “Big Five” film studios, including Disney, Columbia, Warner Bros., Universal and Paramount
- Catalina Island, the film site of more than 500 motion picture productions
- General Sherman, the world’s largest tree by volume
No wonder California is the most populous state in the US. We’ve got something for everyone! Visit us often for recommendations on where to go and what to do.
I fell in love with California’s beaches and the way the sun warmed my skin. I found it stunning that in January you could spend the day surfing or snow skiing in the nearby mountains. What kind of place is this?Gorgeous California
Did you know…
The Best of California
We moved to California when I was just 10 years old. My dad swore we would love it, calling it The Promised Land. He was right. I fell in love with the beaches and warm sun on my skin. It stunned me that in January you could choose between a day of surfing or a trip up the mountains to ski. What kind of place is this? I wondered.
Now that I’ve lived here for most of my life, I’ve experienced California for myself; the fabulous chefs, world renown wineries and natural beauty that speaks to the soul. There is so much here to discover and share. So, drop in to get info on the finest the Golden State has to offer. It may not be The Promised Land; but it’s definitely the Land of Milk & Honey (or Almond Milk & Honey for the lactose intolerant). 😉